The habits of JOY
What are the habits of the optimal you? Let’s start by clarifying.
The habits, or daily routines, I teach aren’t the definition of the optimal you. They are simple automations that check off the boxes in the self-care department.
Physical wellbeing – ✅
Mental wellbeing – ✅
Emotional wellbeing – ✅
It’s what happens AFTER you automate these routines that the doors swing wide open, and you have this awesome opportunity to be on the journey to an optimal, present, open, positive, creative, joyful, fulfilled, empowered, present YOU.
Cool…so, how does it work?
Journey to an Optimal You is a one-year coaching program in understanding your body, mind, and emotions. It’s like getting a one-year college education, except the payoff is way higher!
The results are a healthier, happier, more vibrant, and thriving you.
It’s broken down like this:
- Ten Habits – Daily routines based in the ancient traditions of Ayurvedic health and wellness, adapted for our modern, busy lifestyles. There are many ways to check off each of the daily habits. You'll learn the micro habits within each of them. You can start with just one thing and add on when you’re ready. If you aim for a 1% improvement every day, the result will be a 37% change in just one trip around the sun.
- Four Rounds – We give laser focus to each of the habits for one week, and repeat all ten habits four times.
- Learn the habit
- As Aristotle wrote, “We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence, therefore, is not an act, but a habit.”
What gets repeated gets remembered, and the more we repeat something, the more it defines who we are. I call it the “Learn It, Know It, Be It” experience. During each round of the habits, we meet weekly via web conference and do the growth work together.
The habits are the foundation of the program, AND there’s so much more that supports your evolution:
- Reflective worksheets
- Tracking templates
- Visualization exercises
- Drawing exercises
- Gratitude practices
- One-on-one laser coaching calls with me
- Free access to all JOY workshops for you and a friend
- And of course, the most important part, Group Accountability. Making changes along with a group of peers is imperative to success. I feel so blessed every single time I interact with a tribe member. Supportive, forward-thinking, celebratory. It’s like…it’s like just being around all of your very best friends, and realizing you never really knew what friendship should look like.